Pyrotec believes that education is vital to placing Africa on a path of sustainable growth and development. Education is central to accelerating the empowerment of women, eradicating poverty and ensuring Africa’s full integration into the global economy.
Needless to say, Pyrotec is a responsible corporate citizen. Its policy towards social responsibility is focused on previously disadvantaged communities. As such, the company strives to play a meaningful role in the upliftment of the surrounding communities in which it operates.
Specifically, Pyrotec has been instrumental in maintaining and sustaining the Garden Village Primary School. The small school has been the beneficiary of ongoing support from the company including a library and books, teacher salaries, computers and staff time.
Furthermore, Pyrotec provides employment opportunities for persons from the communities of Mitchell’s Plain, Lavender Hill, Garden Village and Vrygrond. A large percentage of the staff are from these areas.
Follow this link and fill out the form.
- Propak 2013 a success for SA’s leading product identification solutions provider
- Patient Compliance: The importance of pharmaceutical labelling
- PackMark launches new high-definition coding solution
- Pyro Inspirations Awards Winners Announced at the Michelangelo
- Success in a Recession: Local Company Gets it Right